1. Inside Out Counselling and Wellness LLP recognizes and respects our clients’ rights to privacy, dignity and confidentiality in all aspects of his or her life.
2. In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”), Inside Out Counselling and Wellness LLP seeks your consent to collect and use your personal data (i.e. Name, contact numbers, mailing and email addresses) in order to maintain the list of clients (“Purposes”).
3. Inside Out Counselling and Wellness LLP collects personal and sensitive data only if it is necessary, to lawfully and ethically provide Inside Out Counselling and Wellness services. We use information to communicate with you, to provide relevant client services.
4. We do not share personal information with companies, organisations, and individuals outside of Inside Out Counselling and Wellness LLP unless we have your consent to or for legal reasons to meet with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
5. Inside Out Counselling and Wellness LLP respects your privacy and assures that your personal data will be kept securely according to PDPA.