top of page
A new initiative conducted by our trained practitioners to offer texting services if you prefer non verbal ways to communicate.
All sessions are by appointments via WhatsApp only. This service is only available from 7-10pm and will be attended by our available therapists on standby.
How does it work?
Steps to arranging an appointment.
1. Send a counselling request to the main line via whatsapp only. You will need to state your name and age only, and indicate a preferred start time (7, 8, 9 or 10pm).
2. A consent form and payment details will be made available to you via whatsapp.
3. The slot will only be reserved for you for an hour and is only confirmed when payment is completed. Please do not make payment unless we indicate that the slot has been reserved for you. Thereafter, please send through receipt of payment made.
4. Once payment is completed, an appointment date/time will be confirmed with you and you will be scheduled with a trained practitioner.
5. All appointments will need to be booked by 6pm, Mondays to Fridays.
6. All sessions are private and confidential. As we are using Whatsapp as communication, we will secure the devices to the very best of our abilities. We will not be held responsible for any confidentiality/privacy breaches due to technological systems that are not deemed within our control.
Kindly note that this is a texting only service. Should you prefer to meet with our practitioners virtually or online, our normal rates will apply.
bottom of page